cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Nitin Mehta <Nitin.Me...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Unable to log in as Admin
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2013 17:43:28 GMT
Your MS is not able to connect to DB. Below is the snippet of MS logs.

2013-01-28 10:15:05,835 ERROR [db.Transaction.Transaction] (main:null) Unexpected exception:
com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLNonTransientConnectionException: Could not create connection
to database server. Attempted reconnect 3 times. Giving up.
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57)
at

From: David Russell <david_russell@syncglobal.net<mailto:david_russell@syncglobal.net>>
To: "cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org<mailto:cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org>"
<cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org<mailto:cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org>>
Subject: Unable to log in as Admin

I have performed multiple clean installations of CentOS 6.3 and Cloudstack 4.0.0. I am able
to install everything without error and everything seems to run smooth. I open my web browser
to log into the admin account for the first time and I get an “Invalid username or password”
error. I used firebug to view the page as I submit the login and it throws a 404 error for
:8080/client/api and :8080/eula.

Local host log - http://pastebin.com/NmiKzWsf Management log - http://pastebin.com/qZc5Q9rJ
Catalina log - http://pastebin.com/SKeL6ySx

David Russell