cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Chiradeep Vittal <Chiradeep.Vit...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Cloudstack S3 (Simple Storage Service) Support
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2013 21:50:02 GMT
The storage.root parameter in cloud-bridge.properties can point to any
filesystem: with this you will get a filesystem-backed S3 service.
However the reliability, durability and scalability are guaranteed by the
choice of filesystem. For example if the filesystem is an NFS mount
provided by a NetApp server, the reliability properties of the NetApp
server would apply.