cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Nitin Mehta <Nitin.Me...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Issue in Creating instance on Cloudstack 4
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2013 10:27:08 GMT
Key thing to understand is that the ownership of resources is tied to an
account. Users are mere synonyms for accessing the account resources. So
any vm is also owned by an account and not a user.
All the users of the account have visibility to the resources of the
account.

Little more reading on
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Accounts,+Domains,+a
nd+Admin+explained