cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Murali Reddy <Murali.Re...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Router problem
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2013 13:44:20 GMT
On 16/01/13 1:31 AM, "Aleksey Samarin" <nrg3tik@gmail.com> wrote:

>Hi!
>
>Yes, ssvm and cpvm have internet access. Virtual router can't. And ssvm,
>cpvm and router on same host right now.

Did you choose the network offering with source NAT service for guest
network? If source NAT is enabled in the network offering, is the NAT
table is set up correctly on the VR? If all CPVM, SSVM and VR are running
on same host, the public NIC's of all three VM's are connected to same
bridge corresponding to public IP vlan?