cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Howie Yu <howie...@trend.com.tw>
Subject Cloudstack Taiwan User Group
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2013 01:53:37 GMT
Dear All

We're trying to start a user group for CloudStack in Taiwan for people who may interested
in CloudStack in Taiwan.
Please refer to the following link : https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/108008565210917886418
and join!
We also register a domain http://www.cloudstack-tw.org , and will share some information (in
Chinese).

Welcome your supports for CloudStack Taiwan user group.

TREND MICRO EMAIL NOTICE