cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <bhais...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Question concerning json response of deployvirtualmachine (4.1)
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2013 09:07:17 GMT
On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 12:52 AM, Sebastien Goasguen <runseb@gmail.com> wrote:

> It seems to be breaking Charles jclouds scripts.
>
> Did you fix it in master after 4.0 release ?

This was done in api refactoring branch which was merged recently and
it's in master only.

> It could be that jclouds worked around this and that by fixing it, we actually broke
the jclouds client.

I don't know how jclouds works and handles response. I would like to
hear from jclouds and other folks who may have been affected and how
they can be helped. If we don't want this information, we can get rid
of it and it's just master, the fix is simple.

Regards.