cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Mahfuj Jia <mahfuj8114...@gmail.com>
Subject Host installed ok. Only problem appears to be with the System VMs coming up
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2013 15:22:02 GMT
Hi, I am using CloudStack4 official installation guide and successfully
installed the following things

1. One Management Server. (Linux Centos x86_64)
2. One KVM host server. (Linux Centos x86_64)

Cloudstack 4.0 installation process:

At Management Server:

1. Install cloud-client. (Successfully)
2. Install Mysql Server. (Succesfully)
3. Cloud Database Created. (Successfully)
4. NFS Server installed. (Successfully).
5. NFS Share. (Successfully)

At Client Machine:

1. Install cloud-agent. (Successfully)
2. NFS mount. (Successfully)

The main problem is after successfully adding host from CloudStack user
interface  when System VM coming up following exceptions has thrown

 *Exception while trying to start secondary storage vm*
com.cloud.exception.AgentUnavailableException: Resource [Host:1] is
unreachable: Host 1: Unable to start instance due to Unable to get answer
that is of class com.cloud.agent.api.StartAnswer

2013-01-15 03:05:55,238 ERROR [cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl]
(secstorage-1:null) Failed to start instance VM[SecondaryStorageVm|s-142-VM]
java.lang.ClassCastException: com.cloud.agent.api.Answer cannot be cast to
com.cloud.agent.api.storage.PrimaryStorageDownloadAnswer

2013-01-15 03:05:55,580 INFO
[cloud.secstorage.PremiumSecondaryStorageManagerImpl]
(secstorage-1:null)*Primary secondary storage is not even started,
wait until next turn
*

How I  will solve this problem.Please if you have any recommendation tell
me.