cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Gavin Lee <gavin....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CY12-Q4 Community Analysis — OpenStack vs OpenNebula vs Eucalyptus vs CloudStack
Date Sat, 05 Jan 2013 02:01:08 GMT
Thanks John.
For CloudStack, you can consider add [1] as data source, and remove [2].

[1] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-cloudstack-users-cn/
[2] http://www.cloudstack.org/forum/index.html

On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 9:58 PM, David Nalley <david@gnsa.us> wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 12:22 AM, Qingye Jiang (John) <qjiang@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I would like to let you know that I have just finished my 5th quarterly report on
comparing the community activities of different open source IaaS technologies. "CY12-Q4 Community
Analysis — OpenStack vs OpenNebula vs Eucalyptus vs CloudStack" is now available on my blog
at the following URL.

--
Gavin