cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Gavin Lee <gavin....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CY12-Q4 Community Analysis — OpenStack vs OpenNebula vs Eucalyptus vs CloudStack
Date Sat, 05 Jan 2013 02:36:31 GMT
Got it, thanks Jonh.

On Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 10:07 AM, Qingye Jiang (John) <qjiang@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Gavin,
>
> I had a similar conversation with the CloudStack users in China regarding [1]. The conclusion
was that the users-cn mailing list was relatively new, and the majority of traffic occurred
in December, so we would like to wait until CY13-Q1 to include this data source. Regarding
[2] it has been removed from the CY12-Q4 analysis, but the previous accumulated data was still
being reflected in the graphics.

> Thanks a lot for the feedback.
>
> John
>
> 在 2013-1-5,上午10:01,Gavin Lee <gavin.lxh@gmail.com> 写道:
>
>> Thanks John.
>> For CloudStack, you can consider add [1] as data source, and remove [2].
>>
>> [1] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-cloudstack-users-cn/
>> [2] http://www.cloudstack.org/forum/index.html
>>

>> On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 9:58 PM, David Nalley <david@gnsa.us> wrote:

on comparing the community activities of different open source IaaS technologies. "CY12-Q4
Community Analysis — OpenStack vs OpenNebula vs Eucalyptus vs CloudStack" is now available
on my blog at the following URL.

--
Gavin