cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Md Akther Hossain Khan <mahossai...@gmail.com>
Subject Cloudstack 4.0 issue.
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2013 11:02:23 GMT
Hi All,

Please take my greetings.
I am new guy in CS4, and when I am trying to install the CS4 , I am facing
a lots of problem regarding CPVM , SSVM.
At CS4 UI, it is shown that SSVM & CPVM is starting state but unable to
start.
When I click on infrastructure menu, sometimes I see 2 VM running, again
sometimes I see 1 VM running.

Management server log shows that,
* There is no secondary storage vm on nfs_server_ip:/export/secondary.
 (Though I have successfully installed the system vm on the secondary
storage i.e nfs_server_ip:/export/secondary/template/tmp/1/8/)

Meanwhile I can not add any instance though I have created new template
successfully from local webserver.
When I try to create my new instances.
Go to the Instances tab, and filter by My Instances.
. Click Add Instance and follow the steps in the wizard.
. Choose the zone you just added.
. In the template selection, choose the template to use in the VM.
Here i dont see any template to choose. But when i see the template in
"template" screen i can the see the template.

Please help me out.