cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Charles Moulliard <ch0...@gmail.com>
Subject What should be the mount point to be used for CloudStack 4.1
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2013 08:17:49 GMT
Hi,

On the machine (=MacOS)  where the management server runs (and also Jetty
 Web Server), If I run the following script to add a template (instead of
using the web console), I get this error :

. $ ./cloud-install-sys-tmplt -m nfs://192.168.56.10:/opt/storage/secondary
-u http://192.168.5.7/f59f18fb-ae94-4f97-afd2-f84755767aca.vhd.bz2 -h
xenserver -e vhd

-->

mount point nfs://192.168.56.10:/opt/storage/secondary doesn't exist\n
Installation failed

Question : What should be the command to be used to add a new template in
the secondary storage (= VM machine running in VirtualBox) ?

REMARK : I have followed the procedure here to install Cloudtsack (
https://cwiki.apache.org/CLOUDSTACK/cloudstack-devcloud-environment-setup.html
).

Regards,

--