cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Yiting Wu <yting...@gmail.com>
Subject Cloudstack 4.0.1 with VCenter 5.1
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2013 03:33:43 GMT
I got some trouble install cloudStack 4.0.1 with VCenter 5.1.

But could not find detail documentation about it yet.

Problems as below:
Our esxi are in vlan 55(Management Network), and Guest network in vlan 83.

 I've tried Basic network Zone, 2 system vms can be setuped with console
available, but can't deploy vm. Later I found there is statement in doc
"Guest and host should in the same vlan for basic zone".

so I try to deploy with Advance Network Zone, this time, it's even tricky.
system vm could not setup...

If there anyone can provide a detail tutorial about how to setup VCenter
with CloudStack with vlan?

--

Thanks,

Yiting, Wu