cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Farid BinBeshr <the_poo...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Auto scaling
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2013 11:51:07 GMT

Thanks Geoff Higginbottom,
Is there any explanation about using NetScaler (Trial version) with CloudStack (Basic installation)
?

Regards,Farid Binbeshr
Master StudentDepartment of Computer EngineeringKing Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals

Dhahran 31261, Saudi Arabia+966-535893345 (mobile)

> From: geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com
> To: cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org
> Subject: RE: Auto scaling
> Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 11:44:52 +0000
>
> Not yet, you need to use a NetScaler, but it is coming
>
> Regards
>
> Geoff Higginbottom

> geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com

those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd. If you are not
the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents,