cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From DJ Dark <Dj_dark_jungl...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack 4.0 API
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2013 09:46:42 GMT
Thanks for the reply!

Do you know of any good source of usage examples or templates I can build off of?

On 2013/01/28, at 18:07, Tariq Iqbal <tariq.iqbal@shapeblue.com> wrote:

> Hi Jake,
>
> The API is included in the base cloudstack install, in fact the cloudstack UI is based
on it.

> Further details for using the API can be found in the developers guide: http://incubator.apache.org/cloudstack/docs/en-US/Apache_CloudStack/4.0.0-incubating/html/API_Developers_Guide/index.html
>
> There are also a number of clients available should you want to use these - Python, Php,
Perl, Ruby including CloudMonkey!

> Regards,
>
> Tariq Iqbal
>
> S: +44 20 3603 0540 | M: +447909911600
>
> tariq.iqbal@shapeblue.com

API but wondering if I have to install anything extra or if the API is already included in
the base cloudstack install.

> Thank you,
> Jake
> ShapeBlue provides a range of strategic and technical consulting and implementation services

those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd. If you are not
the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents,