cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rajesh Battala <rajesh.batt...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: social network of our community
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2013 16:53:57 GMT
Thanks a lot Sebastien for the nice graph analysis. :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Sebastien Goasguen [mailto:runseb@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2013 1:49 AM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org; cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: social network of our community

Hi folks,

I have done some work lately to analyze the communication within our community. I sued some
social network analysis principles to draw pretty pictures :) I find them very interesting
so I posted a work in progress blog about it:

http://sebgoa.blogspot.ch/2013/01/social-network-analysis-of-apache.html

Check it out and let me know what you think. I removed email addresses in the picture and
kept "first names". My intent is not to put the spotlight on anyone in particular but really
to see how we communicate.

PS: Specifically I'd like to be able to provide information for new comers  so that they know
who is active in the community. Also I am trying to answer the question of who to ask about
a particular topic.

Cheers,

-Sebastien