cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Nux! <...@li.nux.ro>
Subject Can't delete Zone, system VMs in error state
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2013 10:28:22 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to kill a zone and start configuration of Cloudstack from 0,
but I can not delete because there are pods in it and I can't delete the
pod because:
"The pod cannot be deleted because there are virtual machines running
in this pod"

I don't have any VMs so I assume it refers to the system ones:
Secondary Storage VM is in Expunging status
Console Proxy VM is in Destroyed status

How can I get rid of them?

I want to note I deleted all my storage, primary and secondary, as it
was also interfering with the zone deletion.

Nux!
www.nux.ro