cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Geoff Higginbottom <geoff.higginbot...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: What is the purpose of Groups
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2013 07:37:18 GMT
Hi Jake,

As far as I am aware Groups are simply  labels which can be assigned to VMs which can then
be used to assist with billing etc

Regards

Geoff Higginbottom
CTO / Cloud Architect

D: +44 20 3603 0542<tel:+442036030542> | S: +44 20 3603 0540<tel:+442036030540>|
M: +447968161581<tel:+447968161581>

geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com<mailto:geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com> |www.shapeblue.com
| Twitter:@shapeblue<https://twitter.com/#!/shapeblue>

Visit us on stand 291 at Cloud Expo Europe

On 29 Jan 2013, at 01:59, "Jake G." <dj_dark_junglist@yahoo.com<mailto:dj_dark_junglist@yahoo.com>>