cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Animesh Chaturvedi <animesh.chaturv...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Support for Intel TXT technology
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2013 20:37:08 GMT
This came in as I was following up on  action item from IRC today. This feature is something
that has already been developed before ACS 4.0 and processes were formalized and also had
been demonstrated in public forms such as in Intel Developers Forum last Sept but somehow
missed getting filed. Can we consider it as an exception and take it for 4.1.  I understand
we are few days past cutoff,  I will ensure we are more diligent in future.

Animesh