cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help with translation
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2013 12:22:12 GMT

On Jan 23, 2013, at 1:17 PM, Go Chiba <go.chiba@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Sebastien,
>
> I'm Go from Japan region and now I go ahead translation of cloudstack docs.
> But I wonder who reviewing these several language? and doc finalization
> included this review phase?

Hi Go,

Once a translation is almost complete in transifex, one of the developers will pull the translation
strings into a local repository and check that the documentation guides build successfully.
We will then ask for people on the mailing list to review those guides before they are included
in the official 4.1 release.

-Sebastien