cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Hugo Trippaers <HTrippa...@schubergphilis.com>
Subject RE: best supported hypervisor + SDN
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2013 07:38:26 GMT
Heya,

The Nicira solution is pretty well tested with the XenServer hypervisors. We are using it
on our production platforms for some time now and I know of several other people using it
as well.

The 4.0.0 release contains most of the basic features to create networks using the Nicira
SDN solution. The upcoming 4.1 release will have additional features (L3 routing) and ui components
for configuration. I'm planning on having the support for KVM also in release 4.1, most of
the work is already done, what remains is mainly testing.

Cheers,

Hugo