cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: A DevCloud2 problem
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2013 18:38:09 GMT

On 13-Jan-2013, at 2:34 PM, Sebastien Goasguen <runseb@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jan 12, 2013, at 10:55 AM, Rohit Yadav <rohit.yadav@citrix.com> wrote:
>
>> On master branch devcloud in basic zone should work, at my end I make sure at the
end of the day to run integration tests once using DevCloud :)

> Can you describe how you run the tests with devcloud ?

Follow what Prasanna hinted, it's exactly how I do it (and make sure to run them only when
you've deployed your zone and your systemvms have come up) and some more here: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Testing+with+Python

Regards.

> thx
>
>> I have had several permutation and combinations of the problem myself, based on your
observatoin I think the host was not correct in global settings and after you deploysrvr it
would update host ip so the previous sytemvm would try to connect to the incorrect IP and
you see status as starting. When you restart the new global settings are used and cloudstack
tries to connect to systemvms fails and marks them to be deleted and new ones would start
and it would work for you.