cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Pranav Saxena <pranav.sax...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Regarding primary storage issue
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2013 06:38:19 GMT
Hey Zaw,

I guess the exception which you tried to paste in your mail got truncated . Please attach
the detailed exception logs in order for the community to troubleshoot your issue.

But just to give you a hint if you happen to hit the same issue  , I have seen this storage
pool exception when I was not able to add my primary storage coz of the NFS not being created.
-

Can not create storage pool through host 3 due to Catch Exception com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException,
create StoragePool failed due to com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: Unable to
create NFS SR Pool[212||/primary-storage] on host:fd8e309c-ee38-41ba-813a-b6d9dd16ddef pool:

Regards,
Pranav

-----Original Message-----
From: FIP)ゾーミョーテッ [mailto:fj6562ib@aa.jp.fujitsu.com]
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2013 11:47 AM
To: cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Regarding primary storage issue

Dear Pranav,

Could you please share an information if you have an experience with this issue? And it is
an indicated below;

Cannot create storage pool through host 1 due to Catch Exception com.cloud.utils.exception.
CloudRuntimeException, create StoragePool failed due to com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException:

Thank you,

Zaw