cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Pranav Saxena <pranav.sax...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Network menu problems
Date Sun, 20 Jan 2013 17:17:05 GMT
Could you please attach a screenshot somewhere for the UI and share the link please ? Or could
you share the firebug logs for the same when you click on the networks section  ? That can
 help me figure out the problem at once.

Thanks,
Pranav

-----Original Message-----
From: Gaspare A Silvestri [mailto:g.silvestri@netsons.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2013 6:50 PM
To: cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Network menu problems

Hello everybody,

in the CS UI I'm not able to select any network option in the Network
section: searching for information in the CS documents, I've seen that I should be able to
select a set of different views (Guest Network, Security Groups...), but I have no choices.

Could you please help me to understand the reason?

Thanks in advance,

Gaspare