cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Pranav Saxena <pranav.sax...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Newbie question: Just installed 4.0.0, SSVM keeps crashing
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2013 04:50:09 GMT
Please refer to https://cwiki.apache.org/CLOUDSTACK/ssvm-troubleshooting.html for troubleshooting
your SSVM . It gives you the answers of all possible scenarios you might be looking for .

Thanks,
Pranav

-----Original Message-----
From: Demetrius Tsitrelis [mailto:dtsitrelis@live.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2013 4:53 AM
To: cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Newbie question: Just installed 4.0.0, SSVM keeps crashing

The admin console reports that the SSVM has stopped and a minute or so later a new instance
is created.
That new instance stops and then CS tries to restart it.  And so on.  Message: VM name: ..,
id: ... stopped unexpectedly on host id:... availability zone id:... pod id:....

How do I determine why the SSVM is crashing?

Also how do I log on to the SSVM?  I tried to use "ssh admin@ssvm_ip"
but no matter what password I use it says access denied.  Must I use the key pair instead?