cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Gaspare A Silvestri <g.silves...@netsons.com>
Subject Re: Network menu problems
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2013 08:41:29 GMT
Hello everybody,

I've found with my development team that the following select has been
configured as */'Display:none'/*:

style="*display: none;*"><option value="networks">Guest

By disabling this select, removing the none option, I'm able to see the
select list, only in terms of Guest networks; I am still not able to
select the sEcurity group option.

I've attached the new screenshot at: http://tinypic.com/r/vwgb4/6

Thanks in advance,

Gaspare