cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Gaspare A Silvestri <g.silves...@netsons.com>
Subject Re: Network menu problems
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2013 08:08:31 GMT
I confirm what Isaac wrote: the dropdown menu is missing.

I will attach the Firebug log ASAP.

Really thank you,

Gaspare

On 21/01/2013 06:53, Pranav Saxena wrote:
> Yeah , Gaspare is referring to that drop down only . I just verified from the code that
one should be able to see the drop down containing two options for a basic zone - Networks
and Security Groups . Apologize for not verifying it before.

> @Gaspare - We would need to see the firebug logs and as Isaac mentioned , few more details
of your environment to figure out the problem .

> Thanks,
> Pranav

zone. I'm not sure if Gaspare is saying that the dropdown menu for selecting different is
missing. FYI.

<http://it.linkedin.com/in/gasilvestri>