cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Gaspare A Silvestri <g.silves...@netsons.com>
Subject Re: Network menu problems
Date Sun, 20 Jan 2013 20:32:47 GMT
Hi Pranav,

thank you for your reply. I've upload a screenshot at
http://tinypic.com/r/15o9zc4/6 . I've highlighted the zone where I would
expect to find a dropdown menu list on which being able to choose a
network section.

Really thank you,

Gaspare

On 20/01/2013 18:17, Pranav Saxena wrote:
> Could you please attach a screenshot somewhere for the UI and share the link please ?
Or could you share the firebug logs for the same when you click on the networks section  ?
That can  help me figure out the problem at once.

> Thanks,
> Pranav

to select a set of different views (Guest Network, Security Groups...), but I have no choices.