cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Kirk Kosinski <kirkkosin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack 4.0.0: Guest with Second Nic, IP not Managed by CloudStack
Date Sat, 12 Jan 2013 09:15:28 GMT
Hi, Patrick. Is the net offering enabled?  If so, probably some
configuration of the net offering is not compatible with the zone.  For
example, if the zone has security groups disabled, and the offering has
it enabled, or vice versa, you cannot use the offering in the zone.  I
suggest using an existing net offering that does work as a guide when
configuring a new one.

Best regards,
Kirk