cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Vinicius Mucuge <...@tid.es>
Subject Management Server initial installation fail
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2013 10:05:45 GMT
Hi all,

I'm trying to install a simple lab installing Cloudstack 4.0 in a RHEL 6.3 using the rpm repo
provided by Cloudstack project.
Following the official documentation and after installing all the libraries and dependencies
correctly, I got to the DB configuraction configuring MySQL as expect.
Applying the database setup script everything was OK, and once I get to enter the UI, typing
the default user admin and "password" to follow the configuration I just get the message:

"Invalid username or password"

As this is the first installation that I'm doing from zero, I wish to know if some of you
can help me.
I know this is a dumb problem but it is there! If someone please had the same issue, let me
know how to turn the problem.

Here is the status of the database configuration as the installation guide suggest:

# cloud-setup-databases cloud:cloudstack@localhost --deploy-as=root:cloudstack -e file -m
password -k password
Mysql user name:cloud [ OK ]
Mysql user password:cloudstack [ OK ]
Mysql server ip:localhost [ OK ]
Mysql server port:3306 [ OK ]
Mysql root user name:root [ OK ]
Mysql root user password:cloudstack [ OK ]
Checking Cloud database files ... [ OK ]
Checking local machine hostname ... [ OK ]
Checking SELinux setup ... [ OK ]
Detected local IP address as 10.95.109.239, will use as cluster management server node IP[
OK ]
Preparing /etc/cloud/management/db.properties [ OK ]
Applying /usr/share/cloud/setup/create-database.sql [ OK ]
Applying /usr/share/cloud/setup/create-schema.sql [ OK ]
Applying /usr/share/cloud/setup/create-database-premium.sql [ OK ]
Applying /usr/share/cloud/setup/create-schema-premium.sql [ OK ]
Applying /usr/share/cloud/setup/server-setup.sql [ OK ]
Applying /usr/share/cloud/setup/templates.sql [ OK ]
Applying /usr/share/cloud/setup/create-index-fk.sql [ OK ]
Applying /usr/share/cloud/setup/bridge/db/cloudbridge_db.sql [ OK ]
Applying /usr/share/cloud/setup/bridge/db/cloudbridge_schema.sql [ OK ]
Applying /usr/share/cloud/setup/bridge/db/cloudbridge_multipart.sql [ OK ]
Applying /usr/share/cloud/setup/bridge/db/cloudbridge_index.sql [ OK ]
Applying /usr/share/cloud/setup/bridge/db/cloudbridge_multipart_alter.sql [ OK ]
Applying /usr/share/cloud/setup/bridge/db/cloudbridge_bucketpolicy.sql [ OK ]
Applying /usr/share/cloud/setup/bridge/db/cloudbridge_policy_alter.sql [ OK ]
Applying /usr/share/cloud/setup/bridge/db/cloudbridge_offering.sql [ OK ]
Applying /usr/share/cloud/setup/bridge/db/cloudbridge_offering_alter.sql [ OK ]
Processing encryption ... [ OK ]
Finalizing setup ... [ OK ]
CloudStack has successfully initialized database, you can check your database configuration
in /etc/cloud/management/db.properties

Thanks

--
Vinicius Mucugê

CDN Linux System Engineer
Telefonica Digital PDI
Torre Telefónica-Diagonal 00
Plaza de Ernest Lluch i Martín, 5
08019 - Barcelona
Email: vgm@tid.es
Tel: +34 931233129
Skype: vini.galvao

Este mensaje se dirige exclusivamente a su destinatario. Puede consultar nuestra política
de envío y recepción de correo electrónico en el enlace situado más abajo.
This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and receive email on
the basis of the terms set out at: