cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Marc-Andre Jutras <mar...@marcuspocus.com>
Subject Re: CPBM 1.4.4 + CS 3.0.4
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2013 20:52:50 GMT
Hi Anoop,

1- from your management and your portal server, validate that you can
connect to your mysql server on each DB available... Use the same login
// password define in your cloud.properties... here is what you should
perform on EACH CS/CPBM server, all of those mysql connect MUST work and
EXIST on your server...

mysql -u <user_here> -p cloud
mysql -u <user_here> -p cloud_portal
mysql -u <user_here> -p cloud_portalmq
mysql -u <user_here> -p cloud_reports
mysql -u <user_here> -p cloud_usage
mysql -u <user_here> -p cloudbridge

2- Don't forget to enable the 'integration.api.port in the Global
settings on CS. Add in 8096 and then, restart the CS server (
/etc/init.d/cloud-management restart )

3- make sure your selinux is set to permissive everywhere ( on your
mysql server, cs and cpbm server )

4- close any iptables and try to debug it later on... (
/etc/init.d/iptables stop )

5- tail both CS and CPBM logs and paste more than 2 or 3 line... ( at
least post the last 200 lines from both files... )
    CS log to watch: /var/log/cloud/management/management-server.log
    CPBM log to watch: /var/log/cloud/portal/catalina.out

good luck !
M-A, Cloudops

On 13-01-04 1:30 PM, Anoop Mohan wrote:
> Hi Geoff,
>
> I changed and restarted the services , still no luck.
>
> Some log snippet and Port details
>
> http://fpaste.org/dVPU/
>
> Regards,
> Anoop Mohan

and cloud, do both accounts have access (root is normally locked out of remote access as part
of the security lockdown)

> ################################################################################
> # CloudStack Usage Database configuration                                      #
> ################################################################################
> usage.jdbc.url=jdbc:mysql://172.16.0.55/cloud_usage?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=utf8
> usage.jdbc.username=cloud
> usage.jdbc.password=ncode
> usage.jdbc.database.schemaname=cloud_usage
>
> #
> # Cloud Stack core Database Configuration
> cloud.jdbc.url=jdbc:mysql://172.16.0.55/cloud?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=utf8
> cloud.jdbc.username=root
> cloud.jdbc.password=ncode
> cloud.jdbc.database.schemaname=cloud
>

> Regards
>
> Geoff Higginbottom

> geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com

those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd. If you are not
the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents,