cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Jake G." <Dj_dark_jungl...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Custom instance names ?
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2013 17:41:23 GMT
I know about that global setting.
I wonder as a workaround, could I enter the variable for account or user name in there?

Since I don't have the dev version installed, would anyone know the lines of code for that
global setting? Care to share here?

Also the correct variable name for account or user name?

Thanks!

On 2013/01/30, at 1:03, "Fuchs, Andreas (SwissTXT)" <Andreas.Fuchs@swisstxt.ch> wrote:

> The only option i'm aware off is adding the instance name:
>
> vm.instancename.flag    -> If true, will append guest VMs display Name (if set) to
its internal name and set hostname and display name to the conjoined value

name that is auto-created by cloudstack 4.0 (vCenter 5).