cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Ben Linton <...@hivelocity.net>
Subject Re: Issue with secondary storage on Cloudstack 4 - Host sent incorrect data center: null
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2013 02:21:51 GMT
Thanks for the suggestion.     I would love to get this existing system back running since
I've spent so much time troubleshooting.    I do have multiple iscsi and nfs targets available
on that zone showing up on both the hypervisor xsconsole/vcenter  and in cloudstack.   Since
I don't have any running VMs at the moment I can try removing them all and re-adding back
etc and then proceed with trying to add the secondary storage back.     If that fixes it then
obviously something happened with that initial failed primary storage that caused the issue,
which maybe I should have asked for advice at that point.

I will try what you suggested and keep you posted with progress.

Best regards,

Ben Linton
Network Operations
Hivelocity Ventures Corp.