cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Kishan Kavala <Kishan.Kav...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Network Bandwidth Usage for Basic Networking
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2013 11:48:52 GMT
CloudStack is integrated with Traffic Sentinel to meter bandwidth for Basic (Shared) network.
 This integration can be configured as per you need using below parameters:

traffic.sentinel.include.zones (default External)
traffic.sentinel.exclude.zones

All the traffic to/from zones defined in traffic.sentinel.include.zones parameter are metered.
 Any traffic to/from zones defined in traffic.sentinel.exclude.zones won't be metered. Note
that these zones are Traffic Sentinel zones and not CS zones.
By default all traffic to/from External zone is metered and VM-VM traffic won't be metered.

~kishan