cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Kraig Amador <kama...@shopzilla.com>
Subject Re: best supported hypervisor
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2013 17:19:50 GMT
Ubuntu 12.04.1 LTS with qemu-kvm 1.0+noroms-0ubuntu14.3. I believe this is now the current
version of KVM for precise, we were originally having problems with the NIC dropping out after
a few days of usage but that was resolved by upgrading to 1.0+noroms-0ubuntu14.3. You can
find the details about that and why we upgraded on https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/precise/+source/qemu-kvm/+bug/997978.

--
Kraig Amador