cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Mathias Mullins <mathias.mull...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Can't delete Zone, system VMs in error state
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2013 15:56:24 GMT
Hi nux,

Did you first disable the zone so that one you delete the system VMs then they won't respawn?
Also Pranav is correct that you will need to delete the physical network under Zone ->
physical network tab. But that can only be done when the virtual routers, guest, and public
networks are also deleted.

Thanks,
Matt