cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From 曹伟 <c...@travelsky.com>
Subject Issue about using a invalid MAC Address in vSphere
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2013 13:35:28 GMT
Hi all,

When I use cloudstack create a VM in VMware vSphere 4.1 enviroment, the VM will be applied
a MAC Address  is not in the valid MAC range of VMware.If I edit the VM configuration, there
will be an error like this:"The MAC Address entered is not in the valid range. Valid values
are between 00:50:56:00:00:00 and 00:50:56:3F:FF:FF:FF", and I can't take any configuration
for this VM.

So how can I make cloudstack to use the MAC address within the range that vmware permit?