cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: A DevCloud2 problem
Date Sat, 12 Jan 2013 06:34:47 GMT
Hi Isaac,

Checkout troubleshooting section of https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/DevCloud

Checklist:
- You've deployed devcloud db profile also; mvn -pl developer,tools/devcloud -Ddeploydb
- You've mkisofs and have built systemvm.iso as well; mvn clean install -P systemvm,developer
- Before deploying a zone, check from global settings that host is 192.168.56.1 or 192.168.56.10
(if mgmt is running inside devcloud), if they are incorrect fix it and restart mgmt server

Hope this helps.

From: Isaac Chiang [isaacchiang@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2013 11:42 AM
To: cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: A DevCloud2 problem

Hi all:
             Recently I got a trouble with DevCloud2. When I am trying to
create a zone, the system vms cannot change the state from starting to
running.

 Following is the error message:

 WARN  [xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase] (DirectAgent-7:) Detecting a new
state but couldn't find a old state so adding it to the changes: s-1-VM

The source code is checked out from latest master branch and running in
DevCloud2. Any help will be appreciated, thanks :)

Regards

Isaac