cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Tom Bean" <tom.b...@changingworkplace.com>
Subject RE: Cloudstack Xen Host High Availability and Fencing
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2013 09:25:40 GMT
Hi Geoff,

Thanks for this, that seemed to stop the rebooting on my dev pool.

Do you know why it would be an advantage to fence off the Xen Servers?

Tom Bean

Infrastructure & Support Analyst

The Changing Workplace

Phone:

Fax:

Email:

Skype:

Address:

Website:

News:

+44 (0)1444 44 1000 ext 316

+44 (0)1444 44 0944

tom.bean@changingworkplace.com

Contact me via Skype <skype:thomas.bean.cwp?chat>

1 Boltro Road, Haywards Heath, RH16 1BY, United Kingdom

changingworkplace.com <http://www.changingworkplace.com/>

Sign up for our newsletter
<http://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?llr=wbsdkygab&p=oi&m=110676998
7638>

 <https://twitter.com/#%21/The_CWP> Description:
C:\Users\tomb\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Signatures\Tom
Bean_files\image001.gif <http://facebook.com/TheChangingWorkplace>
Bean_files\image002.gif
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/the-changing-workplace> Description:
C:\Users\tomb\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Signatures\Tom
Bean_files\image003.gif

Changing the world we work in by providing best-in-class software services
to the Corporate Real Estate sector

Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to