cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Navina Ramesh <rnav...@acis.ufl.edu>
Subject cloud-setup-databases: How to run script when building in dev environment
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2012 20:02:26 GMT
Hi,

I had built cloudstack4.0 from source and had setup the database. Due to some problems with
MySQL server, I had to drop all the cloudstack related databases. How do I restore them to
initial setup?
I tried running ~/incubator-cloudstack/setup/bindir/cloud-setup-databases.in from command
line. But I am guessing that is not the right way to execute this piece of code. It looks
like it might require a build tool. Can someone point out how to run this script?

Fyi, I am running MySQL and Management server on the same host. The host is running Ubuntu12.04

Thanks!
Navina