cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Trevor Francis <tre...@46labs.com>
Subject Re: BAD System VMs in Ubuntu 12.04
Date Sun, 02 Dec 2012 16:09:37 GMT
No dice. Same issue. There is something wrong with these VMs or CS.

Running Ubuntu 12.04 4.0.0-incubating.20121024195401

Trevor Francis
Partner
46 Labs | PeerEdge Cloud Switch (PeCS)
http://www.46labs.com | http://www.peeredge.net
720-214-3643- Voice
trevor@46labs.com

Solutions Provider for the Telecom Industry

On Dec 2, 2012, at 9:46 AM, Ogiljae <ogiljae@gmail.com> wrote:

> Why don't you try deleting ssh key called id_rsa.cloud under .ssh/ of host where SSVM
is running on and do the force reconnection with the host on UI.

> James Oh
> Cloud QA Team
> KT
> Mobile : 010-9549-5588
> FAX : 0303-0993-2884
> Email : ogiljae@kt.com
>
> On 2012. 12. 3., at 오전 12:26, Trevor Francis <trevor@46labs.com> wrote:
>
>> I have recently completely rebuilding cloudstack and a kvm hypervisor from scratch
to determine if there is an issue with my system or with the latest Ubuntu cloudstack build.

>> Currently, cloudstack builds bad systems VMs on Ubuntu 12.04 Hosts and Management
server. The system VM is pingable, but I am getting "Connection Refused" on CPVM and the SSVM
will not respond to ISO uploads.

>> Plus:
>>
>> I run a: ssh -i /root/.ssh/id_rsa.cloud -p 3922 root@169.254.3.122
>> and receive a: Permission denied (public key)
>>
>> I looked at the mysql database for the keys and compared them against the keys on
the hypervisors. They do not match
>> There has to be a problem with the builds, as I have been able to replicate this
multiple times on completely fresh builds.