cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Anoop Mohan" <Anoo...@microland.com>
Subject iSCSI Initiator-CS 3.0.4
Date Mon, 24 Dec 2012 03:44:59 GMT
When I tried to add iSCSI from CS UI, I'm getting below error. I
selected iSCSI not pre-setup while adding primary storage and  using
openfiler as iSCSI initiator.  I believe I  don't want to create a SR
from the xen server .

Please advice

Log Snippet from Man Server.

2012-12-21 12:56:04,675 DEBUG [cloud.storage.StorageManagerImpl]
(catalina-exec-9:null) createPool Params @ scheme - iscsi storageHost -
172.22.4.6 hostPath - /iqn.2006-01.com.openfiler:tsn.002984387486/LUN1
port - -1

2012-12-21 12:56:04,676 WARN  [cloud.storage.StorageManagerImpl]
(catalina-exec-9:null) Unable to figure out the scheme for URI:
iscsi://172.22.4.6/iqn.2006-01.com.openfiler:tsn.002984387486/LUN1

Regards,

Anoop Mohan

Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance
upon,this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your
computer.
Microland takes all reasonable steps to ensure that its electronic communications are free
from viruses.
However, given Internet accessibility, the Company cannot accept liability for any virus introduced
by this e-mail or any attachment and you are advised to use up-to-date virus checking software.