cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Anoop Mohan" <Anoo...@microland.com>
Subject RE: CS 3.0.4 +xen server 6.0.2
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2012 10:59:43 GMT
But i can see Vm status   Expunging and Ip address is reserved when I do
a mysql query. Is any any global settings other than tuning
expunge.delay and expunge.interval?

-----Original Message-----
From: giljae o [mailto:ogiljae@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2012 3:45 PM
To: cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: CS 3.0.4 +xen server 6.0.2

As far as I know "sufficient resources" dose not only mean resources on
XenServers.
It could be ip addresses and so on.
Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance
upon,this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your
computer.
Microland takes all reasonable steps to ensure that its electronic communications are free
from viruses.
However, given Internet accessibility, the Company cannot accept liability for any virus introduced
by this e-mail or any attachment and you are advised to use up-to-date virus checking software.