cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Anoop Mohan" <Anoo...@microland.com>
Subject CS 3.0.4 +xen server 6.0.2
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2012 07:19:32 GMT
Hi,

I'm not able to deploy more than 3 VM's. I'm using CS 3.0.4 and
Hypervisor as 6.0.2 xen server. Logs says that I don't have sufficient
resources. But xen server  have sufficient compute resources

PFA management log and Screenshot

Regards,

Anoop Mohan

Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance
upon,this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your
computer.
Microland takes all reasonable steps to ensure that its electronic communications are free
from viruses.
However, given Internet accessibility, the Company cannot accept liability for any virus introduced
by this e-mail or any attachment and you are advised to use up-to-date virus checking software.