cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Ahmad Emneina <Ahmad.Emne...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Templates for CS 3.0.4
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2012 04:15:10 GMT
I don't think anyone ships windows templates. Ideally you'd create your own from ISOs.

Ahmad

On Dec 19, 2012, at 8:01 PM, "Anoop Mohan" <AnoopMo@microland.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> Where can I get the templates for Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8
> for CS3.0.4.
>

> Please guide me
>

> Regards,
>
> Anoop Mohan
>
> The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
> Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in
reliance upon,this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited.
> If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from
your computer.
> Microland takes all reasonable steps to ensure that its electronic communications are
free from viruses.
> However, given Internet accessibility, the Company cannot accept liability for any virus
introduced by this e-mail or any attachment and you are advised to use up-to-date virus checking
software.