cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Marc Cirauqui <mcirau...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting CRAZY for having a cloud working!
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2012 15:32:14 GMT
I don't know your physical setup, but if you have two network interfaces,
you should name them in XenCenter.

Example. In Xencenter, networking tab, you see "Network 0" and "Network 1"
(don't remember exact names). Rename them to be "cloud-private" and
"cloud-public" (for example). Then in the fancy icons in setup wizard (or
equivalent in infrastructure tab) put those tags in private and public
network.

That way CS maps vm's interfaces to the right physical interfaces in XS...
Also, please, upload your log to pastebin or something similar to check up.

thx