cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From prasanna <srivatsav.prasa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cloudstack features wish-list
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2012 07:45:21 GMT
On 10 December 2012 23:02, Jonathan Bastin
<Jonathan.Bastin@peerpointinternet.co.uk> wrote:
> You have missed off multiple IP per instance on advanced and basic networking.

FTFY - feel free to add to the wiki though :)

> Regards,
>

> Jonathan Bastin

to add to it. At some point, we'll start to categorize things...

> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Features+Wish+List

This email (including any attachments) is intended only for the recipient(s) named above.
It may contain confidential or privileged information and should not be read, copied or otherwise
used by any other person. If you are not the named recipient please contact the sender and
delete the email from your system. The author's incumbent expressions, views and thoughts
are their own and not necessarily representative of those of the Peer Point Internet Ltd or
associated companies.

--
Prasanna.,