cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: Changes to wiki top page....
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2012 18:32:02 GMT
On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 1:28 PM, Alex Huang <Alex.Huang@citrix.com> wrote:
>> > I actually would like to completely get rid of that table and replace it with
>> link to a public filter on Jira.  (note the line on 4.1 release page that says "
4.1
>> Feature List from Jira.  Please someone add a filter add the link here. ")  The
>> filter should be on the release=[release number] and issue type = new
>> features.  Then that would make it much more dynamic and people will see
>> the actual contributors and status as contributors update the issue and tasks
>> list.  The problem is that I don't have permission to make a public filter on Jira.
>> Do you have that permission?
>> >

>> I don't, but if someone else can grant both Alex and I permission to
>> do that, it would be appreciated!
>
> I filed an issue with infra.  Not sure if that's the right thing to do.  In the mean
time I wanted to try out what it looks like.  I found a public filter made by Dave for 4.0.1
so I put it in.  You can take a look at it.  The table that says Bugs in 4.0.1 is a macro
that retrieves the issues.

> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CloudStack+4.0.1-incubating+Release

Perfect!

> The issue for you and I to get the permission to add public filters is here.  They need
your username.  Animesh, you should probably get this permission as well.

Added.  Thanks for opening it.