cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Jim L." <j...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: Advanced Network Setup for Xenserver (Cloudstack 3.0.2 or 4.0.0-incubating)
Date Fri, 28 Dec 2012 06:39:31 GMT
Yes.  The correct systemvm.vhd is in secondary storage.  All the log
states is that it is trying to connect to the SSVM it created and it
cannot.  Using XenCenter, I can see the primary and secondary storage
mounts, and the SSVM trying to start.

On Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 11:00 PM, Venkata SwamyBabu Budumuru
<venkataswamybabu.budumuru@citrix.com> wrote:
> Hi Jim,
>
> I am assuming you have added secondary storage with right systemvm.vhd. Can you please
add management-server.log snippet here?

> Thanks,
> SWAMY

after having successfully done the same with VSphere with another environment and network.
 My Xenserver has one NIC named "Network 0".  After configuring an advanced networking zone,
Cloudstack is unable to contact the SSVM created on Xenserver.  I tried logging into the SSVM
from the Xenserver console, but was unsuccessful.  There is only the SSVM; the console proxy
did not get created.