cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Nitin Mehta <Nitin.Me...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: public templates (CPBM)
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2012 16:18:27 GMT
Small clarification -
If you are an admin you can always upload a template and mark it public while uploading. It
doesn't depend on the global config below. It is just for the regular users to allow / disallow
them uploading public templates. You can also mark it "featured" while adding the template,
if you think its most commonly used or popular template for the zone.

Thanks,
-Nitin

On 19-Dec-2012, at 2:09 PM, Sumita Gorla wrote:

> In Cloudstack set the global setting  'allow.public.user.templates' to true
> Select the public option when you upload the templates.
>

> From: Le Minh Nghia <nghialm@nissho-vn.com<mailto:nghialm@nissho-vn.com>>
> Date: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 12:34 PM
> To: "cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org<mailto:cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org>"
<cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org<mailto:cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org>>
> Cc: sumita gorla <sumita.gorla@citrix.com<mailto:sumita.gorla@citrix.com>>
> Subject: public templates (CPBM)
>
> Hi all,
>
> I am looking for the method to allows user using Cloudportal choose an template (like
CentOS) for provisioning.
> Naturally, users template are separated each other. But I would like to create public
templates for every users rather than each user need to submit his own.