cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From John Kinsella <...@stratosec.co>
Subject Re: cloudstack features wish-list
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2012 21:19:11 GMT
Yep, my intent was to head in that direction, but as a pre-cursor I just wanted to start gathering
the bits while we figured out a voting solution.

John

On Dec 11, 2012, at 12:34 PM, Kevin Kluge <Kevin.Kluge@citrix.com>
 wrote:

> In other communities I've seen voting into the bug database work well.  In these communities
a person that wants some feature follows this procedure:
> - search for it in bug db
> - file an enhancement request if not found
> - vote for it
>
> Then everyone can do searches to show items listed by number of votes and see what is
wanted broadly, and add their votes if they want.  And we can look backwards to see what highly-voted
items have been addressed (or see that we are failing to address highly-voted items).  Those
things are hard to convey in a wiki page.  Sometimes I have seen communities set up web pages
that pull this data from the bug db dynamically.  That could be used to create something like
the wiki page you set up.

> -kevin

o: 415.315.9385
@johnlkinsella